Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10/09/2014... Cool Day with not much hindrances/obstacles

The day when you feel you don't have any agitations or voices from around you, then its a day similar to some other days.. It was just like this.

One more time, when I broke the barrier today I talked to two new people around me which was to know about better things in life. This works well and believe me it helps in its own ways to connect with different cultures.

General things to say to myself:
I feel that I have not found my calling yet; debating on whether to start working on the dream I had in 2008 or the one I had in 2014 for something which is hot right now. I am going to keep researching on that, while sustaining myself until January 2015.

One thing that I really want to do is not compare myself to anyone else in what I am trying to do or have in my life. So, this day I resolve to compare my doings, efforts and goals where I want to be for the betterment/refinement of my soul.

Anyways, Kudos to my soul and other souls who read this now.

No comments: